The following information will answer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) about our mokume. If you have any questions that have not been answered on the website, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by phone (877-408-8287 toll free in North America) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information is grouped by category. Please click on the question for the answer to drop down.
Purchasing Rings or Jewelry
- Q: Do I need to purchase directly from you or can I purchase through a store?
- Q: How long before I need my ring should I order my ring?
- Q: Are you able to rush an order?
- Q: Do you ship internationally?
Metals, Diamonds, Gemstones and Ring Styles
- Q: What metals are used in your rings?
- Q: Can I request a custom metal combination?
- Q: I like a certain color of gold, can I have that color gold be more predominant in the ring?
- Q: Why do you use sterling in your rings?
- Q: Why do you use a combination of 18k and 14k golds in the mokume?
- Q: I want to have platinum in my ring; what colors of gold or other metals can I use with it?
- Q: I would like rails on my ring. Can I also have a narrow band?
- Q: Why would I want a liner?
- Q: Will the mokume scratch?
- Q: How do I know the ring will fit? Can the ring be resized if needed in the future?
- Q: If I damage my ring who should fix it? How much will it cost?
- Q: What kind of stones can be set in your rings?
- Q: I already have a stone or want to buy my own stone; will you set it for me?
- Q: Do you have more photos and information that I can see?
- Q: Can I visit your studio?
- Q: I would like to see a ring in person but do not live near a store that has Jim's work. Can you send me a ring to examine?