WHITE METALS WEDDING RING
Platinum and palladium 500 are grey in color but are referred to as “white metals”. What is palladium? Palladium is a metal from the platinum metals group. Platinum is a light grey whereas the palladium 500 is a dark grey. The white of the sterling silver provides a good contrast to these metals.
We do not currently offer this metal combination as a standard metal combination but are happy to make your ring(s) in this metal combination.
- S: Custom mokume billet of platinum, palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This metal combination can be used in all our ring styles
- FCF: Flat comfort fit
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- Non-etched rings are more subtle in appearance
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available in widths of 3mm to 12mm
- Recommend width of at least 5mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this custom white metals mokume wedding ring
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!
- Call us to discuss your custom design: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out the history of mokume gane!