DAMASCUS RING WEAVE PATTERN
Jim loves experimenting with patterning. He recently developed this pattern, which we call weave. What do you see in the pattern? Would you have called it something else?
This pattern works ver well for an engagement ring as seen in this emerald engagement ring. It is an ideal ring for someone who is very active and wants a ring that is very durable with a softer look than the standard burl pattern Damascus ring.
Though we can make this style ring as narrow as 5mm a wider ring better shows the weave pattern.
- ST: Stainless steel mokume
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Lightly etched
- Also available in standard etch
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 9: Shown in width of 9mm
- Available in widths 5mm to 10mm
- Shown in weave pattern
- Stainless steel rings are only available in the weave and burl patterns
- Learn more about the history of mokume gane.
- Phone Terry to discuss your questions or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique Damascus ring weave pattern; let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section