MENS DIAMOND SQUARE WEDDING RING WITH FLUSH SET DIAMONDS & RUBY
Though most people consider square an unusual shape for a wedding ring…it is actually closer to the shape of your finger than the traditional round ring. Many people find it more comfortable and better fitting than a round domed ring. This can be customized with stones of your choice or with none!
Not sure about a square ring? It does not rotate on your finger like a round ring does. If your knuckles are a lot larger than the back of your finger it will rotate a lot and feel loose as we have to make the ring larger enough to fit over the knuckles. However a square ring will not rotate as much on your finger and will fit comfortably.
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- Available in all our precious metal combinations
- Not available in Damascus steel or blackened stainless steel
- SQ: Flat square
- Not available with a dome
- E: Etched
- Available etched, lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available 4mm to 10mm
- FL: Flush set stones
- Shown with six 0.015ct/1.5mm diamonds and one 2mm ruby
- We can set other type of stones or different number of stones
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Check out this same style ring in a different metal combination and without stones.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this mens diamond square wedding ring
- We will provide a quote even if you don’t know the ring size
- Once you place your order we send a set of gauges to verify the ring size
- Call Terry with your questions or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Facebook for new ideas as well as classic styles.