MOKUME LOOSE WOODGRAIN RING
Mokume rings are found in a number of different patterns. The patterning is not only unique to each ring but the patterning style and technique is unique to the maker. The majority of our rings are in the tight woodgrain pattern though this ring is shown in the loose woodgrain pattern. Tight and loose refers to the twisting Jim does prior to patterning the ring blank.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- FCF: Flat comfort fit with a low dome
- L: Very lightly etched
- Available standard etched and non-etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 5: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths from 4mm to 12mm.
- Phone Terry to discuss your questions or order your ring: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- You can email Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration!
- Fill out the form for your customized price quote for this unique mokume loose woodgrain ring
- Don’t know the ring size? No problem…we can still provide quotes without a ring size.
- Once we have an order we send a set of metal gauges in the width of the ring ordered to verify the ring size
- Wondering What Is Mokume?