SHIBUICHI AND RED GOLD MOKUME WEDDING BAND
This shibuichi wedding band is made with the traditional Japanese alloy of shibuichi and modern ContinuumTM sterling silver with the addition of red gold. This metal combination gives you a traditional wedding band with a modern twist and some color.
Shibuichi is a traditional Japanese copper and silver alloy. Our shibuichi is 75% copper and 25% silver. The word shibuichi translates into English as “one quarter”.
Due to several attributes shibuichi makes a good component to use in our mokume gane rings. Though copper and silver are both very soft, a harder alloy is created by mixing the two together into an alloy. This increased hardness makes it a very durable ring for everyday wear.
We are using shibuichi to make beautiful and durable wedding rings. Can we make your ring in this stunning metal combination?
- SHR: Shibuichi, 14K red gold and ContinuumTM sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- Available in all our ring styles
- E: Etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- You can customize your ring by adding rails and/or liner
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available in widths from 6mm to 12mm
- Fill out the form for personalized price quote for this shibuichi and red gold mokume wedding band
- Call Terry for more information or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Facebook!
- Learn more about mokume gane.