MOKUME GANE WEDDING BAND in SHIBUICHI with RED GOLD
This mokume gane wedding band is made in our newest metal combinations.
Looking for a mokume wedding band in traditional metals with a modern twist? We are using the traditional Japanese alloy of shibuichi along with the modern ContinuumTM sterling silver to make these beautiful rings. We have added 14K red gold to add a spark of color.
These rings have a striking grey/red/white color contrast. This metal combination has the lowest price of all our precious metal combinations. It is beautiful, affordable and durable.
Why Shibuichi? Shibuichi is a traditional Japanese copper / silver alloy. The name translates into English as “one quarter”. Shibuichi was often used to decorate the samurai swords handle and scabbard. Our shibuichi is 75% copper and 25% silver.
Wondering What is Mokume Gane? Check out Jim’s description of mokume.
- SRS: Shibuichi, 14K red gold and ContinuumTM sterling silver
- FCF: Flat comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Only available as etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Available with rails and/or a liner if you prefer
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths from 6mm to 10mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this shibuichi mokume gane wedding ring
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Facebook!