ASSCHER DIAMOND MOKUME ENGAGEMENT RING
This unique setting and ring design came about after discussions with the clients. They wanted an asscher cut diamond with a design to show off the diamond. They also wanted to incorporate red gold in the design. After the discussions Jim then did a CAD that was approved before work was started on the ring. This setting provides great security for the diamond in great beauty. This style can utilize different size stones and widths for the ring.
We so enjoy working with clients to bring ideas and visions into a ring one can treasure forever.
- H: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- This style ring can be made in all our precious metal combinations
- CD: Custom Design from CAD
- This metal combination can be used in all our ring styles and custom designs
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- 3: Shown 3mm wide
- Other widths available but will depend on size/shape of center stone and final design
- Custom: Custom setting from CAD in 14K red gold
- Shown with client’s asscher cut lab created diamond
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Fill out the form for a personalized price quote for this asscher diamond mokume engagement ring
- We can set diamonds or gemstones in this style ring
- The center stone can be a different shape
- Setting can be in platinum, 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold or 14K red gold
- Call Terry to start discussing your ideas: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- We are also available for video chats to discuss your ring ideas
- Looking for other ring ideas? Follow us on Instagram for both our newest styles and a look back at classics and old favorites
- Find other unique engagement ring ideas in our Engagement Rings Collection!