Our goal is to provide our customers with a piece of fine jewelry that they can treasure for a lifetime. To ensure satisfaction, we spend time working with clients to ensure they will receive the ring they envision.
Warranty and returns Policies:
- Warranty: We warrant all work is against defects in workmanship and materials. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you must notify us within ten days of your receiving the package. We repair any workmanship problems at no cost to you. This does not include the normal wear a ring is exposed to.
- Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for a problem not due to workmanship, notify us within ten (10) days of you receiving the package. If you do not want to keep your purchase we will take back any pieces in good condition that shows no wear. A 20% restocking fee (we refund 80% of the purchase price; we do not refund the shipping fee) applies to all returned pieces. We cannot take back engraved rings or jewelry. You are responsible for returning the piece(s) to us. If you do not insure package, you are solely responsible for any loss that occurs.
- Diamonds and Gems: We can set a stone you provide. We can assist you in purchasing diamonds or other gems. If you work through us to purchase a diamond or gem we require a credit card number to purchase it. We charge your credit card at the time we are making the purchase. If, for any reason, you cancel your order, the purchased diamond/gem is yours. There are no refunds for diamonds or gems.
- Shipping: We prefer shipping via FedEx and require a signature. We ship to residential addresses, business addresses or to a FedEx office. For residential address please check with FedEx to ensure there is no signature release on file for the address you provide (FedEx looks at the address not the name). If the package is left without obtaining a signature, no claim can be made for its loss under the shipping insurance requirements. We contact you prior to shipping to confirm the final payment method and shipping address.
- Changes in order: Make changes in your order at least 12 days prior to the shipping date. Any change in your order may affect the cost. If we receive changes later than 12 days prior to the shipping date, it may affect the scheduled shipping date.
- Payment: We accept credit cards, checks, bank transfers and PayPal. We request a 50% deposit. If you paid the deposit by credit card and plan to use a different card for the balance, please notify us as soon as possible prior to the shipping date. If paying the balance by check we need the check no later than 5 days prior to the shipping date.
- Communication: We prefer to use email for most communication. In addition to your email address, we ask for at least one phone number with which to contact you.
Check out how to purchase from us!