CUSTOM PALLADIUM WEDDING SET
The palladium 500 and sterling silver mokume set into another outside ring of palladium 500. The outside ring has a channel down the middle of the ring for the mokume. The rails are set flush to the mokume. A six prong setting for her diamond. We recommend six prong (instead of 4) settings for larger diamonds and gemstones.
His ring is a wide (10mm) mokume channel band with mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver. This is an incredible custom palladium wedding set that can be customized to your preference.
Z-FluChE565-10 and Z-FluChE575-8-Pr
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- Available in all our metal combinations except Damascus steel and blackened stainless steel
- FluCh: Channel style domed ring with flush rails
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 575: Outside channel ring in palladium 500 (rails and liner)
- 8: Shown in 8mm width
- 10: Shown in 10mm width
- Pr: Prong setting; shown with 6 prongs in platinum
- Shown with customer’s round diamond
- We can set diamonds or gemstones in this ring
- We can set a stone you provide or assist you in obtaining a stone for this ring
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this custom palladium wedding set
- Learn more about the history of mokume
- Call Terry to discuss options or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!