MENS MOKUME AND TITANIUM RING
This mokume and titanium channel ring makes a strong statement. The mokume is set into another outside ring of titanium. The rails are set flush to the mokume. Like this style but want more color for your ring? No problem! We can use all our mokume metal combinations for the center mokume and/or different metals (such as 18K yellow gold or 14K red gold) for the outside channel band.
We can make this mens mokume and titanium channel ring in widths from 6mm to 10mm.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- Available in all our metal combinations
- FluCh: Channel style domed ring with flush rails
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- T7T: Outside channel ring in titanium (rails and liner)
- Outside channel ring can be in platinum, 14K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold or palladium 500
- 8: Shown in 8mm width
- Available in widths of 6mm to 10mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this mens mokume and titanium channel ring
- Learn more about the history of mokume
- Call Terry to discuss options or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!