MENS PALLADIUM AND RED GOLD WEDDING RING
Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Palladium is a dark gray…which gives a stronger contrast against the white of the sterling silver and the red gold inlay. Palladium 500 is the darkest grey of the precious metals and provides the strongest contrast to see the pattern in this mokume ring.
Depending on your individual preference we can inlay 18K yellow gold or a number of different gemstones such as jasper, opal, onyx and turquoise. Check with us if you would like a different gemstone or metal for availability and cost. Check out this example of a jasper inlay in a blackened Damascus steel ring.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- This metal combination is available in all our styles
- E: Etched
- Also available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Available with and without rails and/or liner
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available 6mm to 12mm with inlay
- RedInLay: 1mm inlay of 14K red gold set off-center
- Can also be set down the middle of the ring
- Check out other options to personalize your ring!
- You can add diamonds, gemstones, rails or liners. What do you prefer?
- Call Terry to discuss options or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this palladium red gold ring. Let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!