MEN’S UNIQUE PALLADIUM WEDDING RING
Palladium wedding rings are a great option for a “white metal” wedding ring. Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is a light grey whereas palladium is a dark gray…which gives a stronger contrast against the white of the sterling silver. The metal combination of palladium 500 and sterling silver mokume makes a durable, attractive and unique men’s wedding ring.
This classic style for a men’s wedding ring is available in all our metal combinations.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- E: Etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths of 3mm to 12mm
- Click on the above “Ring Options” tab for options to customize and personalize your ring
- Check out what people are saying about us and our rings on WeddingWire.
- Fill out the form for a price quote for this men’s wedding ring
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550