MENS PALLADIUM WEDDING BAND
These mens palladium wedding bands are a great option for a “white metal” wedding ring. Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is a light grey whereas palladium is a dark gray…which gives a stronger contrast against the white of the sterling silver than platinum or even 14K palladium white gold. The metal combination of palladium 500 and sterling silver mokume makes a durable, attractive and unique men’s wedding band.
This classic domed comfort fit style for a wedding ring is available in all our metal combinations.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- This metal combination is available to use in all our ring styles
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability but can be added
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths of 3mm to 12mm
- Check out what people are saying about us and our rings on WeddingWire.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this men palladium wedding band
- Phone Terry to for more information or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Don’t know the ring size? Don’t worry! We send a set of metal gauges in the width of the ring ordered to verify the ring size.