MOKUME PALLADIUM WEDDING RINGS
Mokume palladium wedding rings are contemporary yet a timeless design! This stunning palladium diamond wedding band can stand alone or sit alongside the engagement ring. This band is narrow yet still shows the beautiful mokume pattern as well as some bling with the diamonds.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our precious metal combinations
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- Available as a flat comfort fit
- Both flat and domed ring styles (with and without diamonds/gemstones) are available in all our standard metal combinations except Damascus and blackened stainless steel
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched, lightly etched and etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 5: 5mm wide
- Available 4.5mm to 12mm wide
- Ch-Fl: Channel set diamonds: small diamonds are set in two channels on either size of center flush set diamond
- Shown with one 0.025ct flush set white diamond and twelve 0.02ct aqua blue diamonds
- Personalize this with the number of channels and diamonds per channel you prefer. Customize with the color of the diamonds.
- Do you prefer gemstones? We can use a number of different gemstones in this style ring. For rings that are worn daily sapphires in any of the available colors is a good choice.
- Call Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550 if you would like to order this style palladium diamond wedding band
- See other wedding bands that you can order to be made just for you!
- Follow us on Facebook for more information, photos and designs!