NON-ETCHED PALLADIUM WEDDING BAND
This non-etched palladium wedding band is the palladium wedding ring you have been looking for! Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is a light gray whereas palladium is a dark gray…which gives a strong contrast against the white of the sterling silver.
You can customize your non-etched palladium wedding band by adding flush set diamonds or gemstones, rails or a liner. We can also use this style ring to set a center diamond or gemstone. We can set a diamond or gemstone you provide or assist you in finding a center stone.
Palladium 500 means 500 parts out of 1000 (50%) of the palladium part of the ring is palladium. Palladium 500 is the darkest grey of the precious metals and provides the strongest contrast to see the pattern.
Non-etched mokume is a bit more subtle than an etched or lightly etched ring. You can still well see the pattern (especially in a wider ring) but the pattern contrast is a bit more subtle.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our precious metal combinations
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- We can use this metal combination in all ring styles
- N: Non-Etched
- Available etched and lightly etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Customize this ring by adding rails or a liner.
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available in widths from 3mm to 12mm
- Rings with rails need to be at least 5mm in total width.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this non-etched palladium wedding band
- You can still receive a quote if you do not know your ring size.
- See an etched palladium 500 and sterling silver ring.
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram!