MOKUME DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING
Not everyone wants a round diamond for their ring. This oval diamond mokume engagement ring is a contemporary variation of the classic diamond engagement ring.
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- Available in all our metal combinations except Damascus and blackened steel
- H: Half round band
- N: Non-etched
- Available etched and lightly etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 6: Shown in 6mm width
- Available in a range of widths which will be affected by the size of the center stone
- StepCh: Step channel setting; shown in 14K red gold
- Setting available in platinum, 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold
- Shown with client’s oval diamond
- Can set other shaped diamonds and can set gemstones
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- We can set a stone you provide or assist you in sourcing a diamond or gemstone
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique diamond engagement ring. Let us know if you wish a quote exactly as shown for this oval diamond engagement ring or any customization changes you would like
- Learn more about the history of mokume gane.
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!