UNUSUAL PALLADIUM BLACKENED DAMASCUS STEEL RING
Blackened stainless steel channel ring with center of mokume of non-etched palladium 500 and sterling silver. These metal combinations and colors make a dramatic and unique wedding ring. The grey/white contrast of the center mokume provides a really cool contrast to the black and grey of the blackened Damascus steel.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- We can make this ring using any of our metal combinations for the center piece of mokume
- FltCH: Flat Channel style ring
- N: Non-etched
- STB4STB: Blackened stainless steel for rails in channel ring
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available in widths of 8mm to 10mm
- Call Terry to discuss options or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Information to order directly from us or one of the fine stores that carries our work can be found on our Purchasing Options page
- Find other great styles and ideas on our Facebook page and Instagram page.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this palladium blackened Damascus ring
- Don’t worry if you don’t know your size, we can still provide a quote
- Once you order we send a set of metal gauges to verify the size of the ring