PRINCESS CUT DIAMOND RING
The princess cut diamond is the second most popular shape for a diamond (round being the first).
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher amount of 14K red gold
- C: Domed comfort fit band
- Also available as a flat comfort fit band
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 210: 14K red gold round rails and no liner; rails are 1mm
- 6: Shown in 6mm width
- Available in widths from 5mm to 10mm
- StepCh: Step channel setting; shown in 14K red gold
- Setting available in platinum, 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and palladium 950
- Shown with princess cut diamond supplied by client
- We can set a diamond or gemstone you provide or assist with obtaining a diamond or gemstone
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Learn how to customize and personalize your ring. Make it truly your own!
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this princess cut diamond ring
- You don’t need to know the size for a quote
- If this ring is a total surprise we can talk about ways to obtain the ring size
- If not a surprise we send a set of metal gauges to verify the ring size.
- Discuss your questions with Terry or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration and ideas!