TRADITIONAL WEDDING SET
W-HE000-3.5-BZ and W-HE000-3.5 and W-CE000-6
This set of palladium wedding rings make the perfect traditional wedding set. The “W” metal combination of palladium 950 and sterling silver is no longer. However the very same colors are available in our “Z” metal combination of palladium 500 and sterling silver. We can also use any of our precious metal combinations in these styles of rings.
- W: Mokume of palladium 950 and sterling silver
- This metal combination is no longer available
- Style is available in all our precious metal combinations
- H: Half Round
- C: Domed Comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 3.5: Standing ring on left shown in width of 3.5mm with platinum bezel
- Standing ring on right shown in width of 3.5mm
- 6: Ring lying flat is shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths 3mm to 12mm
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Fill out the form for your price quote for this traditional wedding set
- Rings can be ordered individually
- Questions? Need Info? Ready to Order?
- Call Terry 1-360-756-6550
- Email Terry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook to see other traditional and non-traditional wedding sets
- Palladium is a metal from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is light grey and palladium is a dark grey. Palladium 500 and sterling silver has one of the strongest contrast of our metal combinations.