BYPASS ENGAGEMENT RING
The bypass ring is a unique style for an engagement ring. Some people see the two sides of ring coming together, but not touching, as a symbol of two people coming together as one in marriage. This gold bypass ring was designed for Jim’s cousin as a right hand ring. She had a beautiful garnet that she wanted to highlight in a mokume ring. We can make this style ring with diamonds or gemstones in different shapes.
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- 6: Shown 6mm wide
- ByPass: Open half bezel by-pass setting in 18K yellow gold
- Shown with customer’s oval orange garnet.
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Click on the above “Ring Options” tab to learn how to customize and personalize your bypass engagement ring
- Fill out the form for a price quote for this unique bypass engagement ring
- Follow us on Instagram to see more distinctive and unique rings!
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- You can also view and order our rings from one of these fine stores.