BYPASS ENGAGEMENT RING
The bypass engagement ring is a truly unique style for an engagement ring. Some people see the two sides of ring coming together, but not touching, as a symbol of two people coming together as one in marriage.
Jim’s cousin asked Jim to design a right hand ring for her. She had a beautiful garnet that she wanted to highlight in a mokume ring. We can make this style ring with diamonds or gemstones in different shapes.
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- This metal combination is used in all our ring styles
- All our precious metal combinations are available for use in this bypass engagement ring
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- 6: Shown 6mm wide
- Available in other widths
- ByPass: Open half bezel bypass setting in 18K yellow gold
- Shown with customer’s oval orange garnet.
- This style can be set with a diamond or gemstone
- We can set a diamond or gemstone you provide or assist you with finding one
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Fill out the form for a price quote for this unique bypass engagement ring
- Follow us on Instagram to see more distinctive and unique rings!
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- You can also view and order our rings from one of these fine stores.