PRONG-SET SAPPHIRE ENGAGEMENT RING
Like the idea of a prong set engagement ring but prefer something a little non-traditional? This mokume gane engagement ring looks amazing with its oval blue sapphire in the cross-over prong setting. The dark blue of the sapphires makes a striking contrast to the grey/white of the palladium 500 and sterling silver mokume. We recommend diamonds, sapphires (comes in a wide range of colors) and rubies for rings that are worn daily.
The second ring is a 4mm non-etched ring. It is set with a 5mm Chatham lab created blue sapphire.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Available etched, lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- 5: Shown 5mm wide
- CrPr: Cross over prong shown in platinum
- Shown with customer’s oval sapphire
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- This style is available in all our metal combinations except stainless steel.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique prong-set sapphire engagement ring
- Don’t know the ring size? We can provide quotes so you know the range of pricing for this style ring
- Once we have an order (if it is not a total surprise) we send a set of gauges to verify the ring size
- If the ring is a surprise we can discuss ways to obtain the ring size
- Call Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Facebook for more inspiration!