NON-TRADITIONAL SAPPHIRE ENGAGEMENT RING
This engagement ring is shown with a light yellow TorusRing™ sapphire with small tube set diamond set in the center. However, we can use a diamond or a more traditional sapphire or gemstone in this style ring. For rings that are worn daily, such as an engagement ring, we recommend diamonds, sapphires and rubies for their hardness. Sapphires are available in a wide range of colors. Which color sapphire is your favorite?
If you like the style of the TorusRing™ we can explore with the gem cutter what gemstones and combinations of gemstones are available.
- B: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- This sapphire engagement ring is available as a flat comfort fit
- E: Etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 6: Shown in 6mm width
- OhBz: Open half bezel setting in 18K yellow gold
- Shown with 1.60ct. light yellow TorusRing™ sapphire with small tube set diamond set in the center
- We can set a diamond or gemstone you provide or assist you with obtaining the center stone
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- This style is available in all our metal combinations except for stainless steel.
- Wonder what others think of our rings and working with us? Check out the reviews on WeddingWire!
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this non-traditional sapphire engagement ring
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550