UNIQUE SAPPHIRE MOKUME ENGAGEMENT RING
Not everyone wants a diamond for their engagement ring. In fact colored gemstones have been gaining in popularity for quite some time. We can set a diamond or a gemstone in this style ring. Due to their hardness we recommend diamonds, sapphires or rubies for engagement rings.
- B: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- This metal combination is used in all our ring styles
- C: Domed comfort fit
- This ring style is available as a flat comfort fit band
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 004: no rails with liner of 18K yellow gold
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability; this was a client’s request
- 6.5: Show in width of 6.5mm
- Available in widths from 5mm to 8mm
- OhBz: Open half bezel in 18K yellow gold
- Setting is available in platinum, 14K red gold, palladium 950
- Shown with customer’s round sapphire
- We can set a stone you provide or assist you in obtaining a diamond or gemstone
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique sapphire mokume engagement ring or to start your order
- If you don’t know the ring size we can still provide quotes
- Once we have an order we send gauges to verify the ring size
- If the ring is a surprise we can discuss ways to obtain the ring size
- This ring can be resized
- Call Terry for more information or to start your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Stay up-to-date by following us on Facebook!
- Sign up for our Newsletter!