CLASSIC OVAL DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING SET IN PLATINUM BEZEL
Have a family diamond you would like to have set in a mokume ring? Want to update your current engagement ring into a unique diamond mokume ring? Our client asked us to use her diamond in a new mokume ring for her. This ring shows the popular oval shaped diamond. A bezel setting is a secure setting for your precious diamond or gemstone and can be used with most stone shapes. We can assist you in finding the perfect center stone if you need assistance!
Read more about the history of mokume gane.
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- Available in all our metal combinations except Damascus and blackened stainless steel
- C: Domed comfort fit
- L: Lightly etched
- Also available non-etched or standard etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- 6: Shown 6mm wide
- Available in widths of 3mm to 10mm, though size of diamond will affect best width for the ring
- BZ: Full bezel setting in platinum
- Bezels available in platinum, 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and palladium 950
- Shown with customer’s oval diamond.
- Click on the above “Ring Options” tab to learn how to further customize and personalize your ring
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique oval diamond engagement ring
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram for more amazing designs.