CUSTOM BYPASS RING
This gold mokume custom bypass ring was designed for Jim’s cousin, not as an engagement ring but as a right hand ring. She had a beautiful garnet that she wanted to highlight in a mokume ring. This style is also a unique style for an engagement ring. Some people see the two sides coming together, but not touching, as a symbol of two people coming together as one in marriage. We can make this bypass engagement ring with diamonds or gemstones in different shapes, though round and oval shapes work the best.
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- 6: Shown 6mm wide
- bp: Open half bezel by-pass setting in 18K yellow gold
- Shown with customer’s oval orange garnet.
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Fill out the form for a price quote for this custom designed ring
- Call us to discuss your custom design: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow our Pinterest Boards to see our favorite styles and wedding ideas.
- Explore our Unique Engagement Rings page for other ideas for an amazing engagement ring.