UNIQUE RED MOKUME DIAMOND WEDDING RING
This ring has an interesting story. He proposed with one of the diamond bands. The client then wore the red gold and diamond eternity band as an engagement ring. When it was time to get married he had a ring made for himself with red gold rails (seen here). He had another eternity diamond band waiting with us. We added both diamond bands to the mokume band to make her wedding ring.
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- This metal combination is used in all our ring styles
- F: Flat
- Available as a domed ring
- E: Etched
- Available etched, lightly etched and non-etched
- 2C20: Custom 14K red gold rails with 1mm diamonds and no liner
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- 8: Shown in width of ~8mm
- Available 8mm to 12mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique red mokume diamond wedding ring
- See a similar style ring in platinum and sterling silver.
- Check out the reviews about us on WeddingWire!
- Call Terry to discuss your custom design or to order your ring: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550