MEN’S RED GOLD CHANNEL RING
This is our standard “H” metal combination of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver…but in the seamless burl pattern. This client wanted a ring with no seams. We usually make precious metal rings in the tight woodgrain pattern. Once cut from the billet the flat piece of metal is patterned and then rounded up to a ring. It will then have a seam that we cleverly make part of the pattern.
Since this client wanted a ring with no seam it was patterned in the burl pattern. They wanted rails on the ring and we made it in a channel ring so the rails were not soldered on. A channel ring is an one piece outside ring of rails and liner with the mokume then placed inside the ring.
What is Mokume? Check out Jim’s description of mokume.
- H: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- CH: Half round channel band
- E: Etched
- 242: channel ring of 14K red gold
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Shown with custom burl pattern
- Fill out the form for a price quote for this red gold wedding ring
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!
- Call us to discuss your custom design: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550