CUSTOM MULTI-GOLD WEDDING RING
If you want to see more yellow gold and red gold than white gold we can do that! Yellow gold and red gold are a bit closer in color than you think so we add a thin layer of 14K palladium white gold (grey in color) to bring out the contrast in colors. Since this is a custom metal combination we can vary the ratio of layers to some degree.
- S: Custom mokume billet of 18K yellow gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with a thin layer of 14K palladium white gold
- F: Flat
- N: Non-etched
- Only available non-etched
- Sterling silver needs to be in the metal combination in order to etch the ring
- 360: Flush square 14K palladium white gold rails and no liner
- Rails available in platinum, 18K yellow gold and 14K red gold
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability but can be added if you prefer
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available in widths of 5mm to 12mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this custom multi-gold wedding ring
- This is the same 4 metals in our standard “A” metal combination.
- In “A” the layers of gold are equal; in this metal combination there is less 14K palladium white gold
- Call Terry to discuss your custom design: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!