MOKUME GOLD WEDDING BAND IN MOKUME
This classic gold wedding band style is the first precious metal combination Jim laminated and worked in. He’s been perfecting it for about 30 years and this metal combination remains one of our most popular metal combinations. This beautiful multi-gold metal combination is a great combination if you can’t decide if you like yellow gold or red gold more…have both in your mokume! The wide band really shows the pattern yet a narrow band also makes a strong statement. This style is available 3mm to 12mm! Which width will look good on your finger?
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- E: Etched
- Also available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 9: Show in width of 9mm
- Available 3mm to 12mm.
- Fill out the form for your customized price quote or for more information for this unique and classic gold wedding band
- Ready to order or have questions? Call and talk with Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow our Instagram page for our most-up-to-date designs.
- This style is available in all our metal combinations.