DIAMOND AND RUBY CONTEMPORARY SQUARE WEDDING RING
Wondering why a square ring? It is a contemporary style that is comfortable and stylish.
If you look at your fingers you will notice they really are more square than round back where a ring sits. This style works really well for a person whose knuckle is quite a bit larger than the back of the finger. It is less likely to spin on your finger than a round ring.
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- This metal combination can be used in all our styles
- SQ: Flat square
- This square wedding ring style is available in all our precious metal combinations
- This style is not available in Damascus steel or blackened stainless steel
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available 5mm to 10mm
- FL: Flush set stones; shown with six 0.015ct/1.5mm diamonds and one 2mm ruby
- You can use different stones than in the photo
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- For rings that are worn daily we recommend diamonds, sapphires or rubies due to their hardness
- We can make this style ring with or without diamonds or gemstones
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this diamond and ruby contemporary square wedding ring; let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section