RED GOLD FLAT WEDDING BAND
Do you really like red gold? This mokume metal combination (H2) has more layers of red gold to make the red gold stand out more, though the non-etched finish makes it a little subtle.
Flat rings show off the pattern better than a domed ring of the same width. If you prefer a narrow band but want to see as much of the pattern as possible, a flat mokume wedding band is a good option.
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- FCF: Flat Comfort Fit
- This metal combination is available in all our ring styles
- N: Non-etched
- Mokume is also available etched and lightly etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Rails and liners are available to further personalize your ring.
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths of 3mm to 12mm.
- This red gold flat wedding band is a bit more dramatic when etched
- Follow us on Instagram to see more styles
- Phone and talk with Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Fill out the form to the right for your personalized price quote for this unique red gold flat wedding band. Let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section.