PALLADIUM WEDDING BAND
Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is a light gray whereas palladium is a dark gray…which gives a stronger contrast against the white of the sterling silver. Palladium 500 means 500 parts out of 1000 (50%) of the palladium part of the ring is palladium. Palladium 500 is the darkest grey of the precious metals and provides the strongest contrast to see the pattern.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- E: Etched
- Also available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Available with and without rails and/or liner
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available 3mm to 12mm
- Check out how to personalize your ring!
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Fill out the form to the right for price quote for this palladium wedding band; let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!