DIAMONDS & RED MOKUME WEDDING RING
A client used one of the diamond bands as an engagement ring. Later the second diamond band was added to the mokume band for the wedding band. His ring matched hers except the rails on his ring were 14K red gold.
You can use colored diamonds or gemstones instead of white diamonds to customize your ring with your preferences. For rings that are worn daily we recommend diamonds, rubies and sapphires for their hardness. Diamonds and sapphires are available in a wide range of colors.
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- This style is available in all our metal combinations except stainless steel
- F: Flat
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched.
- C20: Custom 14K red gold rails with 1mm diamonds and no liner
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- 8: Shown in width of ~8mm
- Check out our reviews and information on WeddingWire!
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Fill out the form for your customized price quote for this unique diamond red gold mokume wedding ring; let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section