UNIQUE MATCHING PALLADIUM RINGS
Like palladium wedding rings but want a little pop of color? Add rails to frame the mokume. You can use yellow gold or red gold to provide more color in contrast to the white/grey of the palladium 500/sterling silver mokume. You can add palladium 500 rails to have the rails blend more with the mokume. Your choice!
Rails can be 1mm each or 1.2mm each. We recommend 1mm rails for 5mm width rings.
Z-CE410-5 AND Z-CE410-7
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- C: Domed comfort fit
- Available as flat comfort fit with or without rails
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 410: 18K yellow gold round rails and no liner
- Rails can be in platinum, 14K red gold, 14K palladium white gold or palladium 500
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability but can be added if requested
- 5: Shown in width of 5mm
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available in widths from 5mm to 12mm with rails
- This style ring is available in all our metal combinations . You can further customize your ring using different metals for the rails.
- Phone Terry to discuss your questions or order your ring: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- You can email Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration!
- Fill out the form for your customized price quote for these unique matching palladium rings (or for just one!); let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section
- Don’t know your ring size? No problem…we can still provide quotes without a ring size.
- Once we have an order we send a set of metal gauges in the width of the ring ordered to verify the ring size