WHITE METALS MOKUME WEDDING RING
Platinum and palladium 500 are grey in color but are referred to as “white metals”. Platinum is a light grey and palladium 500 is a dark grey; sterling silver is the whitest metal we use. These 3 metals provide a nice contrast framed in platinum rails. Use this metal combination in rings without rails or in domed rings.
- PPS: Mokume billet of platinum, palladium 500 and sterling silver
- We can make this style ring in our standard metal combinations or in a different custom metal combination
- FCF: Flat comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched or lightly etched
- Non-etched rings are more subtle in their appearance
- 780: platinum flush square rails
- Other metals available for the rails including palladium 500 (matches the mokume)
- 18K yellow gold and 14K red gold provide a color contrast to the white metals of the mokume
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available in widths of 5mm to 12mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this white metals mokume wedding ring
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!
- Call Terry to discuss this custom white metals wedding ring or your ideas for your custom design: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out the history of mokume gane!