FLAT GOLD MOKUME WEDDING RING
This style of flat band is popular with men who want something a little different than a domed wedding band. A flat mokume ring shows more of the pattern than the same width in a domed band. The rails frame the mokume showing it off! This is a cool ring that is also elegant and stylish.
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- This metal combination is used in all our ring styles
- F: Flat
- All metal combinations can be used for this style ring
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 920: Palladium 950 square rails and no liner
- You can change the rails to change the look. Rails available in platinum, 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and palladium 500
- Once you place your order we send a set of metal gauges to verify the ring size
- Fill out the form for more information and/or receive your personalized quote for this flat gold mokume wedding ring
- Give Terry a call for more information or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out what others are saying about us and their rings on WeddingWire!
- Learn more about the history of Mokume Gane.