GOLD MOKUME CHANNEL DIAMOND RING
This 3 gold and sterling silver mokume is the first precious metal combination Jim laminated and used to make rings. He’s been perfecting this metal combination and his process for over 25 years.
Down the center of the ring there is a platinum channel with small diamonds that really gives this style ring a subtle bling (is that possible?). We can use colored diamonds as well as gemstones instead of white diamonds if that is your preference.
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- This channel set style is also available as a flat comfort fit band
- E: Etched
- Also available non-etched and lightly etched
- 003: no rails and 14K palladium white gold liner
- Liner is not required
- 9: Show in width of 9mm
- Available 8mm to 12mm
- CH: platinum channel setting
- The inset channel can be in 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold or 14K red gold
- Shown with forty 0.01ct diamonds
- Number of diamonds will depend on ring size
- Explore all the options to personalize your ring.
- Fill out the form for a price quote for this gold mokume channel diamond ring
- Phone Terry to discuss options or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out our reviews on WeddingWire!