UNUSUAL RED GOLD ROUNDED SQUARE WEDDING RING
Take a look at your finger….as you can see it’s more square than round! Some clients find this style not only unusual but more comfortable. If your knuckles are bigger than your finger and usually have rings spin on your finger you will find this fits better and is more comfortable! Works with either narrow or wide bands.
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- This metal combination (H2) is used in all our ring styles
- HRdSq: Half round rounded square
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- L: Lightly etched
- Also available standard etch and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability though a liner can be added to the ring
- Rails are not recommended for this style of ring
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available in widths of 5mm to 10mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unusual rounded square wedding ring
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Keep up-to-date by following us on FaceBook!
- Wondering how to purchase this ring?