BLACK AND RED WEDDING RING
Looking for something extra special, yet affordable? Contemporary but also a bit traditional? This unique and dramatic black, grey and red wedding ring is the perfect ring. The incredible durability of stainless steel with a touch of red gold! This is a very popular combination. The inlay is shown off-center but can be down the center of the ring. Or maybe make the ring wider and have a wider inlay or two inlays (one on either side of the band)? What would you like?
If you would like an inlay of a different color we can explore options with you. We can use stones to inlay into the band which gives us more options for different colors. Maybe blue or green? What is your preference?
Not sure? Discuss your ideas with us today!
- STB: Blackened stainless steel mokume
- Available in Damascus steel
- FCF: Flat comfort fit
- Available as domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Blackened stainless steel is only available etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 9: Shown in width of 9mm
- Available in widths of 5mm to 10mm
- RedInlay: 1mm inlay of 14K red gold set around the band
- 2mm inlay also available
- Inlay available in 18K yellow gold and 14K palladium white gold as well as 14K red gold
- We can also add gold inlays in all our precious metal combinations
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this black and red gold wedding ring. Note any personalization/changes you would like in the Questions/Comments Section
- Explore the history of mokume!
- Give us a call and talk with Terry about this black red wedding ring or your other questions or design ideas: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Looking for more inspiration and new styles? Follow us on Instagram!