MENS WIDE MOKUME CHANNEL RING
A wide mokume channel ring makes a strong statement. The mokume is set into another outside ring of palladium 500. The rails are set flush to the mokume. Like this style but want more color for your ring? No problem! We can use all our mokume metal combinations for the center mokume and/or different metals (such as 18K yellow gold or 14K red gold) for the outside channel band.
10mm feels a bit large for your hand? We can make this style ring from 5mm to 10mm.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- Available in all our metal combinations
- FluCh: Channel style domed ring with flush rails
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 575: Outside channel ring in palladium 500 (rails and liner)
- Outside channel ring can be in platinum, 14K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold or 14K red gold
- 10: Shown in 10mm width
- Available in widths of 6mm to 10mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this mens wide mokume channel ring
- Learn more about the history of mokume
- Call Terry to discuss options or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!