MOKUME SAPPHIRE ENGAGEMENT RING
Non-traditional yet classic mokume sapphire engagement ring. Shown with a tapered half bezel. This type of ring never goes out of style. It’s the perfect style for someone who wants something a bit non-traditional yet enduring.
For rings that are worn daily we recommend diamonds, sapphires and rubies for their hardness. Sapphires are perfect for someone who wants a colored gemstone yet something that will tolerate daily wear. Sapphires come in a wide range of colors.
- C: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit band
- This style of ring is available in all our metal combinations except Damascus Stainless Steel
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 5: Shown in width of 5mm
- Available in widths of 4mm to 10mm
- The diameter of the gemstone will influence the width of the ring
- HBzT: Tapered half bezel in platinum
- Shown with sapphire supplied by client.
- We can set a diamond/gemstone you provide or assist you in sourcing a stone
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- See what others think of us on WeddingWire
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this style of sapphire mokume engagement ring
- Explore the fascinating history of mokume gane.
- Call Terry if you would like to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550