ETCHED MULTI GOLD WEDDING RING ETCHED
This 3 gold and sterling silver mokume is the first precious metal combination Jim laminated and used to make rings. He’s been perfecting this metal combination as well as his mokume process for over 25 years. This 4 metal combination has always been one of our most popular metal combinations.
A sterling silver layer separates each layer of gold.
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- All our ring styles are available in this metal combination
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Also available non-etched and lightly etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Available with or without rails and/or liner
- 9: Show in width of 9mm
- Available 3mm to 12mm
- Explore all the options to personalize your ring.
- You can add rails, a liner, diamonds or gemstones
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this multi gold wedding ring
- We can provide quotes even if you don’t know the exact ring size
- Have questions or would like to place an order? Call Terry. She’s happy to talk over options: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out our reviews on WeddingWire!