NON-ETCHED MULTI-GOLD WEDDING RING
This 3 gold and sterling silver mokume is the first precious metal combination Jim laminated and used to make rings. He’s been perfecting this metal combination as well as his mokume process for over 25 years. This 4 metal combination has always been one of our most popular metal combinations.
If the groom wants something more than a plain gold band our mens unique mokume ring in multi-golds is the answer you have been looking for! This is slightly more subtle in the pattern since it is non-etched.
A sterling silver layer separates each layer of gold.
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- All ring styles are available in this metal combination
- FCF: Flat comfort fit band
- N: Non-etched
- Available etched and lightly etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 6: Shown in 6mm width
- Available 3mm to 12mm
- Check out the different options to customize your ring
- Fill out the form for your personalized quote for this non-etched multi-gold wedding ring
- We can provide quotes even if you do not know the exact ring size
- Phone Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out our reviews on WeddingWire!