DAMASCUS STAINLESS STEEL-DARKENED RING
We use two grades of stainless steel to make our Damascus Stainless Steel rings. We are able to blacken one grade of the stainless steel which provides a dramatic contrast of grey and black.
Our Damascus Stainless Steel rings are incredibly durable and the perfect choice for someone who is “hard on their rings” (we hear that a lot). The darkening is not a patina and should not wear away.
You can further personalize/customize your ring by adding an inlay of yellow or red gold. If you wish to add a 1mm inlay of gold the width of the ring needs to be at least 6mm. If you prefer to add a 2mm inlay of gold the width of the ring needs to be at least 7mm. We can also add an inlay of gemstones such as jasper, turquoise, malachite or opal. The gemstone inlay is at least 1.5mm wide and the ring needs to be at least 7mm in width.
Learn more about the history of mokume gane!
- STB: Damascus Stainless Steel-Darkened
- C: Domed comfort fit
- Available in flat comfort fit or as a rounded square
- E: Etched
- Only available etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available 5mm to 10mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this Damascus Stainless Steel-Darkened wedding ring
- Don’t worry if you don’t know your size as we can provide quotes without a confirmed ring size
- Once we have an order we send a set of metal gauges in the width of the ring ordered to verify the size
- Call Terry with your questions or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date and see our newest styles!