NONETCH PALLADIUM WEDDING BAND
This nonetch palladium wedding band is the palladium wedding ring you have been looking for! Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is a light gray whereas palladium is a dark gray…which gives a strong contrast against the white of the sterling silver.
You can customize your non-etched palladium wedding band by adding flush set diamonds or gemstones, rails or a liner. We can also use this style ring to set a center diamond or gemstone. We can set a diamond or gemstone you provide or assist you in finding a center stone.
Palladium 500 means 500 parts out of 1000 (50%) of the palladium part of the ring is palladium. Palladium 500 is the darkest grey of the precious metals and provides the strongest contrast to see the pattern.
Nonetched mokume is a bit more subtle than an etched or lightly etched ring. You can still well see the pattern (especially in a wider ring) but the pattern contrast is a bit more subtle.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our precious metal combinations
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- We can use this metal combination in all ring styles
- N: NonEtched
- Available etched and lightly etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Customize this ring by adding rails or a liner.
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available in widths from 3mm to 12mm
- Rings with rails need to be at least 5mm in total width.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this non-etched palladium wedding band
- You can still receive a quote if you do not know your ring size.
- See an etched palladium 500 and sterling silver ring.
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram!