PALLADIUM 500 AND LAPIS RING
Palladium and lapis ring is a cool ring for your wedding. Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is a light grey and palladium is a dark gray…which gives a strong contrast against the white of the sterling silver (a stronger contrast than platinum against the silver). The lapis inlay adds an interesting point of color to the ring.
Depending on your individual preference we can inlay a number of different gemstones such as jasper, opal, black tourmaline and turquoise. We can inlay gemstones or metal into the band. For rings less than 4mm wide we recommend setting the inlay off-center to better view the mokume. Check with us if you would like a different gemstone or metal for availability and cost.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- This metal combination is available in all our styles
- E: Etched
- Also available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Available with and without rails and/or liner
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available 6mm to 12mm with inlay
- LapisInLay: 1.5mm inlay of crushed lapis set down the center
- Can also be set off center
- Check out other options to personalize your ring!
- You can add diamonds, gemstones, rails or liners. What do you prefer?
- Call Terry to discuss options or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this palladium and lapis ring. Let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!