Unique Matching Wedding Rings
These unique matching wedding rings are like no other. If you are looking for something that is as unique as you both are, consider this pair. We can set a diamond or a gemstone in this ring….how would a red ruby look?
H-S1E000-8 and H-S1E000-6-CrPr
- H: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- S1: Canyon profile and pattern
- E: Etched
- Canyon rings are only available etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- Rails can be added to rings at least 8mm in overall width
- 8: Shown 8mm wide
- 6: Shown 6mm wide
- Available in widths 6mm to 8mm
- CrPr: Cross-over prong setting in 14K red gold
- Shown with client’s ~6mm round brilliant diamond
- We can set a diamond or gemstone you provide or assist you in obtaining one
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Due to their hardness we recommend diamonds, rubies and sapphires for rings that are worn daily
- Sapphires come in a wide range of colors
- We can use natural diamonds and gemstones or lab created
- Follow us on Facebook for more ideas and styles.
- We can make these styles in all our metal combinations except stainless steel.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for these unique matching wedding rings or ask for a quote for just one ring.
- We can provide quotes to give you an idea of pricing even if you don’t know the ring size
- Once you place your order we send a set of metal gauges to verify the ring size
- The gauges that we send are in the width of the rings ordered to also confirm it is a comfortable width
- Have questions or would like to place your order? Call Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550