WIDE FLAT PALLADIUM CHANNEL WEDDING RING
Palladium is an outstanding metal for a mokume wedding ring. Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. The dark grey of the palladium 500 is a great contrast to the white of the sterling silver. We can make this ring as narrow as 3mm (without stones) or as wide as 12mm…whichever looks best and feels the most comfortable on your finger.
We had made this wide 10mm flat comfort fit band for a client in 2015. In 2020 he needed the ring resized smaller. He decided to have us cut a channel in the ring and set gemstones.
Learn more about the history of mokume gane.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This metal combination available in all our ring styles
- FCF: Flat comfort fit
- This style of ring is available in all our mokume metal combinations
- E: Etched
- Also available lightly etched and non-etched.
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 10: Shown in width of 10mm
- With channel down middle of the band it is available in widths from 8mm to 12mm
- Set with 2mm lab created sapphires and 2mm moissanites
- For rings that are worn daily we recommend diamonds, sapphires and rubies due to their hardness
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this wide flat palladium channel wedding ring. Let us know any changes or additions you would like in the Questions/Comments Section
- Phone Terry to discuss your ideas or questions: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram to see more beautiful rings and jewelry!