WIDE FLAT PALLADIUM WEDDING RING WITH RAILS
Looking for a ring that will really make a “statement”? This wide rails palladium ring with platinum rails certainly catches the eye!
Palladium is an outstanding metal for a mokume wedding ring. Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. The dark grey of the palladium 500 is a great contrast to the white of the sterling silver.
The ring was specifically requested to be 3-6-3: 3mm platinum rail, 6mm mokume and 3mm platinum rail. Our rails are normally 1.2mm each. We can make them as narrow as 1mm and as wide as 3mm. In order to see the pattern of the mokume in the ring with wide rails we recommend a wide ring so that you see at least 5mm of mokume.
Learn more about the history of mokume gane.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This metal combination available in all our ring styles
- FCF: Flat comfort fit
- This style of ring is available in all our precious metals mokume combinations
- E: Etched
- Also available lightly etched and non-etched.
- 780: flush square platinum rails and no liner
- Rails are 3mm each
- 12: Shown in width of 12mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this wide flat palladium wedding ring. Let us know any changes or additions you would like in the Questions/Comments Section
- Call Terry to discuss your ideas or questions: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram to see more beautiful rings and jewelry!