PAIR OF CUSTOM PLATINUM PALLADIUM MOKUME RINGS
What is a custom metal combination? Essentially any metal combination that is not one of our standard metal combinations. We can use one of our standard metal combinations and change the ratio of metals (vary the number of layers of the metals so one is more dominant than the others).
We can also combine metals that we normally do not combine…and use them in ways we do not do in our standard metal combinations.
In this set of rings the clients added a “ribbon” of 14K red gold to a metal combination of platinum, palladium 500 and sterling silver. We can also make this using 18K yellow gold instead of 14K red gold. Which do you prefer?
S-CE000-5 and S-CE000-7-FullCh
- S: Custom mokume billet of platinum, palladium 500 and sterling silver with a ribbon of 14K red gold
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 5: Shown in width of 5mm
- Available 3mm to 12mm
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available 7mm to 12mm (with the channel and stones)
- FullCh: Platinum channel setting around the band; shown with 0.01ct/1.3mm diamonds
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Explore the options to customize and personalize your ring
- Fill out the form for a personalized price quote for these custom platinum palladium rings
- Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration!
- Call us to discuss your custom design: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550